Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

I have no idea what just happened, things were happy and funny then... things got pretty intense. You get all 5 of my stars.

Debunker Showdown Debunker Showdown

Honestly Jordan, You are just too nice. You see a man trying to make it his job to disprove everything you've worked hard for, and you respond not with hate but with kindness. I love Spirit Science and the messages shown in the videos. You do great work and no one can take that from you.

Bob Bob

I couldn't help but giggle about this, I love the waving guy even after the tank decided to make human pancakes

Cardinal Cardinal

I got 66 my first try :D I feel proud ^_^

HybridMind responds:

You should feel proud! ;)

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

Yeah five stars all the way, that game was intense and it legit scared me at some parts. The music was perfect and really set the tone. I'm really excited about the next one

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

The only reason this game doesn't get a 5 out of 5 for me is because I can't seem to figure out all the grapefruits, i'm only missing number 16 and 18 and I've been at it for hours, I don't know, maybe this game is a little hard for me but in all its a really decent game, I enjoy the concepts of it and still enjoy playing.

draenei draenei

This is really good, I have to say I admire it. Every part of the background looks great